EDP Winnipeg News
The Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program (EDP) aims to provide people in Winnipeg who self-identify as living with a disability with the resources and tools to help them start their own businesses.
- Assisting clients with developing business plans
- Providing business advisory services and organizing training workshops
- Website development and marketing assistance
- Encouraging clients to enroll in higher business education courses;
- And giving them a directory of relevant resources and contacts in the community
We are an inclusive agency that supports people from all ethnic, cultural and gender backgrounds and are committed to a spirit of reconciliation with Indigenous participants and their communities.
We’re available for up to three years of mentoring and guidance, providing constructive feedback while encouraging independence and creative thinking.
If you or someone you know has a disability and wants to start a business, get in touch with EDP Winnipeg to set up a meeting or stay tuned to our blog for future intake sessions.